Donate to Timbercrest
“For it is in giving that we receive.” –St. Francis of Assisi
Timbercrest is a faith based, mission driven, not-for-profit organization. Gifts from individuals, businesses, and Churches of the Brethren make it possible to continue touching the lives of residents. You, too, can help make a difference by making Timbercrest a part of your charitable giving. Here’s a brief overview of the types of gifts we welcome and accept:
- Unrestricted gifts are used at the discretion of the Board of Directors. Currently, unrestricted gifts are entered in our Charitable Assistance Program.
- Charitable Assistance gifts are utilized to offset unreimbursed care for residents who have exhausted their personal funds.
- Restricted gifts designated by the donor for a specific purpose.
- Memorials or Honorariums are gifts in remembrance or honor of a loved one.
- Endowment fund gifts are never spent. The monies contributed to this fund remain in it permanently. The income earned from the fund is used in our Charitable Assistance Program.
By making a planned gift, you can make a significant gift to Timbercrest today to ensure that it’s around for the future. Here’s a list of the most common types of planned gifts:
- Gift Annuities
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Insurance Policies
- Retirement Plan Assets
- Payable on Death [P.O.D.]
- Life Estate Reserved
- Real Estate
We are extremely grateful to friends that support Timbercrest. One important way many people support Timbercrest is through gifts given to our Charitable Assistance Program. This fund allows residents who have exhausted their personal funds the assurance of a home for life.
Please see what one recipient says:
“When I moved to Timbercrest I never imagined I would need help paying my way. Unfortunately, over the years my circumstances changed and I didn’t have enough to pay my full bill. I was in a fix and I didn’t know what I would do. So I turned to Timbercrest and found the help I needed. What a relief. I’m grateful to everyone who made that possible. Timbercrest is a great community and I’m so glad I live here.”
Charitable assistance also provides the difference Medicaid won’t cover – so that we can provide better menu choices, larger staff ratio, private rooms, more activities… and no one is ever asked to leave – they are home once they move in with us.
Our residents thank you for your support of our Charitable Assistance program.
Thank you, you truly are making a difference in lives today by your generosity.
For more information about charitable giving, call Faith Miller, Director of Development, (260) 982-2118, toll free (866) 982-2118 or e-mail email@example.com.
Pathways to Wellness Capital Campaign
Click here to download our brochure.
For more information about including Timbercrest in your will, call Faith Miller, Director of Development, (260) 982-2118, toll free (866) 982-2118 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.