“For it is in giving that we receive.” –St. Francis of Assisi
Timbercrest is a faith based, mission driven, not-for-profit organization. Gifts from individuals, businesses, and Churches of the Brethren make it possible to continue touching the lives of residents. You, too, can help make a difference by making Timbercrest a part of your charitable giving. Here’s a brief overview of the types of gifts we welcome and accept:
- Unrestricted gifts are used at the discretion of the Board of Directors. Currently, unrestricted gifts are entered in our Charitable Assistance Program.
- Charitable Assistance gifts are utilized to offset unreimbursed care for residents who have exhausted their personal funds.
- Restricted gifts designated by the donor for a specific purpose.
- Memorials or Honorariums are gifts in remembrance or honor of a loved one.
- Endowment fund gifts are never spent. The monies contributed to this fund remain in it permanently. The income earned from the fund is used in our Charitable Assistance Program.
By making a planned gift, you can make a significant gift to Timbercrest today to ensure that it’s around for the future. Here’s a list of the most common types of planned gifts:
- Gift Annuities
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Insurance Policies
- Retirement Plan Assets
- Payable on Death [P.O.D.]
- Life Estate Reserved
- Real Estate
Individuals providing any planned gift become part of the Timbercrest Sycamore Society.
For more information about charitable giving, call Faith Miller, Director of Development, (260) 982-2118, toll free (866) 982-2118 or e-mail .
Pathways to Wellness
[“YOU ARE THE LIGHT ON MY PATH” BROCHURE DOWNLOAD]
For more information about including Timbercrest in your will, call Faith Miller, Director of Development, (260) 982-2118, toll free (866) 982-2118 or e-mail .