Our wide array of activities are designed to promote health and wellness, mentally, spiritually and physically.
Life at Timbercrest means being surrounded by good neighbors and supportive friendships. The Timbercrest community enjoys life together and helps one another. Many responsibilities are completed by residents who partner with Timbercrest and with other residents for the good of the community. And it’s good for personal health and wellness. Additionally, group programs and activities are held to bring folks together for learning to know one another and for education, entertainment, and plain old fun.
Timbercrest is rooted in faith in God and the day to day operations are an expression of that faith. Faith-based activities are an intentional and normal part of life at Timbercrest and provide unique opportunities to feel God’s love. Activities include regular devotional and worship times in Timbercrest’s chapel, resident-taught Bible studies, and visits from the staff chaplain. All are intended to provide opportunities for residents to live out their personal faith and cater to their spiritual needs.
- Volunteer opportunities
- Fitness center
- Group wellness programs
- Daily devotional services
- Education programs and classes
- Computer and library resources
- Park-like grounds with paths
- Outdoor activities – fitness walking, shuffleboard and croquet
- Recreational programs for crafts, billiards and woodworking
- Social gatherings
- ¼ mile indoor walking loop
- Neighborhood market
- Hair salon/barber shop
- Restaurant-quality dining
- Overnight guest accommodations
- Off-campus transportation
- 24-hour maintenance services