Our Neighborhood Homes offer an independent lifestyle without the responsibilities and worries that come with home maintenance. Additional services are available to maximize security, promote peace of mind and provide support for future needs. Put simply, Neighborhood Homes connect you to a highly regarded, supportive community in the context of your personal home and independent lifestyle.
Services provided include:
- Lawn care, snow removal, and trash pick-up
- Repairs and maintenance of heating and air conditioning systems
- Plumbing repairs
- Building repairs
- Servicing of kitchen and laundry appliances
- Access to:
- dining services;
- overnight guest accommodations;
- fitness programming;
- recreational opportunities;
- social services consulting;
- and spiritual support.
For information please call Mary Beth Gast, Director of Housing Services, at (260) 982-2118, toll free (866) 982-2118 or e-mail .